Employee Customer Service (m/f/d)1 Stellenangebot
ab sofort Vollzeit Vertrieb / Verkauf
Employee Customer Service (m/f/d) - full-time or part-time - at our site in Echte.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Support to manage the approved sales budget and monitor all pricing stategies and price lists
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and implement an effective customer loyalty program
- Close collaboration with sales and marketing team and identify possible improvements to customer services
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner (e. g. handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution)
- You have a university degree or a comparable education
- You have proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- You have excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- You have proven working experience in an international multi-site company
- You have organisational and planning skills to develop customer service policies
- You are familiar with SAP and customer service software as well as CRM systems and practices
- You are fluent in English and at least a second language (German or French)
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are willing to travel
- An international working environment within a family-owned company
- A wide range of responsibilities, challenges and career opportunities
- Room for innovative thinking and growth
- Flat hierarchies and a high level of flexibility
A wide range of films has been developed and produced at the site in Echte in Southern Lower Saxony since 1968. At present, approx. 35,000 tons of film are produced annually by more than 250 employees.
Are you interested in joining our team? Then apply online via our RKW application portal indicating your notice period and salary expectations.
Am Windmühlenstein 15
Phone: 05553 201-550
Note to personnel service providers: RKW does not accept unrequested resumes (CV) provided by recruiting agencies, headhunter or consulting agencies unless under a specific agreement with RKW. Any CV submitted to RKW unsolicited will not oblige RKW to any action, reaction, answer or fees from recruiters or agencies. In case that you are interested in working with us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frau Sarah Feyer
Dieses Stellenangebot wurde