Expert Operational Technology (w/m/d)1 Stellenangebot
ab sofort Vollzeit Sonstige Berufe
Within the Hospital Care division, we are looking for several experts (f/m/d) Information Technology/Operational Technology (IT/OT) Production at the Melsungen site for the Center of Excellence IV Systems & Urology as soon as possible.
Duties and responsibilities
- Risk-based analysis and further development of existing business and production processes with the objective of enabling them for IIOT.
- Requirements management for the technical description of business processes in production with the aim of mapping these in suitable IT/OT modules.
- Support and further development of production-related IT applications (focus on MES) as part of the digitization strategy
- Technical implementation of developed data-related solutions for the production environment in close cooperation with system operators, internal IT and external consultants
- Creation, execution and release of acceptance tests as well as acceptance and monitoring of technical implementations, including monitoring and support of the start-up process
- Application responsibility for an MES (Manufacturing Execution System) to be implemented
- You have a successfully completed degree in engineering, computer science, business informatics with ideally professional experience in the production environment
- You have knowledge in the implementation or operation of complex control systems in the production environment
- You have knowledge of virtual computer systems and SQL databases 2019 and 2016
- Knowledge of methodologies in the context of process recording and documentation are part of your competencies
- You have knowledge of OPC-UA/DA interfaces
- Very good knowledge of English is part of your basics
- Your way of working is characterized by a structured and analytical approach
- You have a strength in working with interdisciplinary teams and are a strong communicator
What we offerBecome part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners. Work with us to improve people's lives in the long term. We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: DEMF1721-66135
Personal- und Sozialwesen
Dieses Stellenangebot wurde