Inhouse Bank and Intercompany Operations Manager (m/f/d)1 Stellenangebot
Symrise is a global supplier of fragrances, flavors, food, nutrition, and cosmetic ingredients. Its clients include manufacturers of perfumes, cosmetics, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals and producers of nutritional supplements and pet food.
Its sales of € 3.8 billion in the 2021 fiscal year make Symrise a leading global provider. Headquartered in Holzminden, Germany, the Group is represented by more than 100 locations in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, the United States and Latin America.
Symrise works with its clients to develop new ideas and market-ready concepts for products that form an integral part of everyday life. Economic success and corporate responsibility are inextricably linked as part of this process.
Symrise - always inspiring more…
A) Intercompany operations
- Operational Transfer Pricing
- Monitor and control intercompany margins (Segmented P/L)
- Calculate Transfer Prices / Price adjustments
- Further standardization and evolution of Transfer Price setting processes
- Closed cooperation with Corporate Tax and (local) entities
- Global cost sharing (and IT cost sharing)
- Global cost analysis and reporting in clos cooperation with regional finance and business partners
- Global cost allocation
- Ensure true-up
- Management of E2E billing process across all regions
- Further development of harmonized process and software integration
- Cooperation with Corporate Tax and local entities
B) Inhouse Bank operations
- Administration of Inhouse Bank software (SAP: IHB participants, IHB accounts, …)
- Monitoring and processing of
- Intercompany clearing for participants across all regions
- Cash settlements (including Cash Pooling)
- End of day closing
- IHB bank statements for participating entities across all regions (only within SAP)
- IHB bank account reconciliation for all participants (only within SAP)
- Further evolution of Inhouse Bank processes
- Further roll-out of inhouse banking
C) Back-up for Global Insurance operations
- MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent diplom
- Proven experience in the financial sector with profound understanding in accounting and /or controlling
- Experiences in an international company
- Banking education and experiences favorable
- Fluency in English - both verbal and written
- Clarity of purpose combined with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- SAP experience (SAP IHC)
- MS 365
Become part of our open and transparent culture to develop a new central function / departement. It will give you the opportunity to flourish and to develop inspiring experiences that contribute to the health and well-being of consumers in 160 countries around the world. Putting our employees in the focus fuels our strong company growth above market rates and makes us an excellent place to develop your career and to give you the opportunity to a higher specialization.
Come join us and embark on a fascinating journey with Symrise.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please apply by using our online application system. Your application will be treated confidentially.
Your contact: Dr. Marinita Schumacher
Job location: 37603 Holzminden
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: DE01936