IT Platform Owner - Cloud Platforms (m/f/d)1 Stellenangebot
Symrise is a global supplier of fragrances, flavors, food, nutrition, and cosmetic ingredients. Its clients include manufacturers of perfumes, cosmetics, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals and producers of nutritional supplements and pet food.
Its sales of € 3.8 billion in the 2021 fiscal year make Symrise a leading global provider. Headquartered in Holzminden, Germany, the Group is represented by more than 100 locations in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, the United States and Latin America.
Symrise works with its clients to develop new ideas and market-ready concepts for products that form an integral part of everyday life. Economic success and corporate responsibility are inextricably linked as part of this process.
Symrise - always inspiring more…
In this role you will help us implementing our multi cloud strategy to introduce the best solutions into the Symrise environment. You will work hand to hand with Symrise Business, IT Departments and our external Partners to provide the best service experience.
Our data center & cloud services are the foundation for our central and regional business needs. This position is accountable to own one or several Cloud Platforms. You will be able to leverage on our partners ecosystems, to execute our strategy.
- Professional leadership of the "Cloud Platform" team
- Driving excellence in product and platform strategy and executing for AWS, Azure and GCP
- Defining roadmaps, technical capabilities, and initiatives
- Aligning across solutions for managing interdependencies, eliminating redundancies, and accelerating re-use
- Responsibility for working closely with respective solution engineers and solution admin
- Working in close collaboration with various other teams
- Designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology platforms
- Participating in international projects including takeover project responsibility (partly/full)
- Coordinating external service providers
- Outsourcing operational work
- Executing resource, capacity and cost planning
- Tracking market trends and state of the art solutions and benchmarking (e.g. Infrastructure as Code)
- Developing and maintaining technical strategies and roadmaps that aligned with the strategic direction for ensuring that capabilities required by the business are enabled
- Accountable for defining technical solution architecture
- Understanding agile methodologies
- Leading technical discussions, collaborate with stakeholders, partners, and team members
- Degree as computer scientist, systems engineer or comparable education
- At least 5 years of professional experience in IT data center & cloud and 4 years of experience with any hyperscaler
- Broad knowledge in XaaS, network- and security services as well as deep knowledge in data center & cloud technologies
- High communicative competence, also in an international environment and a can-do attitude
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Azure or comparable infrastructure
- Experience in the administration of Windows Server or Linux operating systems as well as knowledge of various operating systems and platforms
- Initial people management experience with strong communication and decision-making skills as well as motivational skills
- Sound experience in Cloud Solutions and Microsoft Collaboration Tools (e.g. MS-Teams, Sharepoint)
- Initiative and ability to deal with conflict
- Project management skills and experience in IT transformations
- Knowledge of information technology principles, concepts, and techniques
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and translate requirements between business, project management and technical projects or programs
- Fluency in English (verbal and written), additionally German and other language skills are beneficial
Become part of our open and transparent culture. It will give you the opportunity to flourish and to develop inspiring experiences that contribute to the health and well-being of consumers in 160 countries around the world. Putting our employees in the focus fuels our strong company growth above market rates and makes us an excellent place to develop your career.
Come join us and embark on a fascinating journey with Symrise.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please apply by using our online application system. Your application will be treated confidentially.
Your contact: Dr. Marinita Schumacher
Job location: 37603 Holzminden
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: DE02270