Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d) Electrical Engineering1 Stellenangebot
ab sofort Vollzeit Handwerk Industrie / Produktion Ingenieurwesen / Entwicklung...
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
We are looking for a
Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d) Electrical EngineeringAT RHEINMETALL LANDSYSTEME GMBH IN KASSEL
- Supporting the work preparation department as a specialist for the production of electrotechnical components
- Creation of work instructions based on development specifications in the production area of electrical engineering
- Planning and development of production and logistics processes
- Planning of operating resources as well as support of the procurement process
- Workplace design and process optimization
- Investment planning of department-specific goods for the production of electrical components
- Establishment of a production area for new production and repair for Can-Bus-based systems and assemblies
- Successfully completed degree in the field of electrical engineering or comparable
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of electrical manufacturing
- Knowledge of SAP R3 and Adobe Agile PDM desirable
- Industry knowledge in the metalworking industry or defense technology
- Knowledge of English B2 or better
- Good German language skills are required
- Willingness to travel
- Distinct analytical way of thinking, very good communication and team skills
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
We offer you a creative, dynamic working environment in which you play a central role as an IT specialist. In order to meet the ever-increasing requirements in the areas of mobility and security, we need your expertise. As an employee in our company, you will benefit from a positive working atmosphere in which you can feel comfortable in the long term. Together with your motivated colleagues, you will work with us on new exciting and extraordinary technologies and products for global markets.
At our location in Kassel, we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Fitness and health offers
Frau Sarah Heister
Dieses Stellenangebot wurde