Mechanical Engineer in R&D Department (Modlniczka, PL)1 Stellenangebot
ab sofort Vollzeit Sonstige Berufe
Currently we are looking for:
Mechanical Engineer in R&D Department
Location:Modlniczka, nearby Kraków
If you are keen to have your own contribution to fast changing world of renewable energy the SMA Group is place to be. In this role you will be part of innovative, interdisciplinary and international team focused on development of new products and resolving industrial problems. The available mid-senior position is located at SMA Magnetics Sp. z o.o. in Modlniczka (near Krakow), Poland.
The successful candidate will be highly numerate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years’ experience in mechanics development preferable with a strong focus on the development of high volume series and along with broad interdisciplinary mind set.
- Participation in development projects from feasibility stage to the serial production
- Preparation of concept and mechanical solutions for inverters and its subcomponents based on customer specifications and requirements
- 3D modelling and creating technical drawings of mechanical parts
- Preparation of technical documentation and creating bill of materials for the production system
- Collaboration with internal and external business partners, close cross-departmental coordination with all departments involved in the projects
Additional assets that would be beneficial at the position:
- Experience in designing of electrical components
- Mastery of the design of a wide variety of production technologies (e.g. assembly, stamping and deep-drawn parts , die casting, injection moulding, screwing , riveting)
- Demonstrated organizational, communication and documentation skills in order to clearly convey project status, technical issues, design alternatives, etc.
- Enthusiasm for design
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years of industrial experience
- Proven experience in designing of mechanical components
- Proficiency in working with Siemens NX or Solidworks
- Knowledge of dimensioning incorporating GD&T approach
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (B2 or higher)
As part of our Team we offer you:
- Employment contract in an international company with an established market position,
- Attractive salary,
- Company car,
- Extensive onboarding process - during which you will get to know our company from the inside,
- Multisport sports card,
- Medical care for the employee with the possibility to extend the package with family members,
- Group insurance,
- Financial bonuses for vacations,
- Internal and external training,
- Programs for development of employee skills as required by the organization: co-financing of language courses, financing of higher education.
- Unusual combination of family atmosphere with international standards and professionalism.
We are waiting for your application.
∗ SMA strives for diversity and equal opportunities - regardless of gender, age, national origin, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: 983637901
Herr Sascha Biedermann
HR Business Partner
Dieses Stellenangebot wurde