Technical Trainer (f/m/d)1 Stellenangebot
ab sofort Vollzeit Sonstige Berufe
B. Braun Avitum AG
for Medical Devices including Customer Support and Technical DocumentationYou’re an important part of our future. Hopefully, we're also a part of yours! At B. Braun, we protect and improve the health of people worldwide. This is also our vision for research and development. You see complexity as an opportunity – and quality and sustainability are important criteria for your work. We would like to work with you on tomorrow’s solutions. That’s how we work to create sustainable healthcare – locally, in regions, countries and worldwide. Together. That's Sharing Expertise.
Technical Support and Technical Documentation team are subordinated to the Global Technical Service department. The Technical Support team supports service technicians globally with problems regarding the dialysis machines. The Technical Documentation team creates and manages the technical product and service documentation of the dialysis machines, the data management system and the water treatment systems from the development of new content until final release and publication for the customer and/or service technician. We are looking for a Technical Trainer for Medical Devices including Customer Support and Technical Documentation (f/m/d) for the global technical support and service documentation of dialysis machines within B. Braun Avitum AG, Center of Excellence Active Medical Devices.
Duties and responsibilities
- You are responsible for the planning and execution of national and international technical trainings and workshops incl. preparation of training material
- Also, you are the global technical support for the ECB products
- The continuous product improvement, documentation and analysis of relevant errors in-clusive quality and escalation monitoring are also in your responsibility
- You create and manage professional technical service documentation (service manual, technical information, assembly instructions, etc.) in English language within the editorial system
- Cooperation with R&D and Marketing dept. for definition of documentation input and quality requirements is your daily business
- Finally, you will be responsible for the organisation and coordination of the national ver-sions, translation management, cooperation with translation agencies and national man-agers
- Knowledge of quality management system acc. DIN EN ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820, medical device regulation (MDR) preferable
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Experience with Adobe products (FrameMaker, Illustration, Acrobat, etc.) and xml based editorial system preferable
- Willingness and ability to cooperate with international areas
- Structured and motivated way of working
- Flexible and independent, however being a team player
- Confident appearance, strong communication skills as well as resilience and independence
What we offerBecome part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners. Work with us to improve people's lives in the long term. We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: DE TF0623-83405
Personal- und Sozialwesen
Dieses Stellenangebot wurde