Technischer Redakteur (w/m/d)1 Stellenangebot
ab sofort Vollzeit Sonstige Berufe
B. Braun Avitum AG
für die technische Dokumentation bei aktiven MedizinproduktenYou’re an important part of our future. Hopefully, we're also a part of yours! At B. Braun, we protect and improve the health of people worldwide. This is also our vision for research and development. You see complexity as an opportunity – and quality and sustainability are important criteria for your work. We would like to work with you on tomorrow’s solutions. That’s how we work to create sustainable healthcare – locally, in regions, countries and worldwide. Together. That's Sharing Expertise.
The Technical Documentation team as part of the Global Technical Service department creates and manages the technical product and service documentation of the dialysis machines, the data management system and the water treatment systems in English language. The team follows up the complete process from the development of new content until final release and publication for the customer and/or service technician. Translation management in up to 30 languages and terminology management is part of the team’s responsibility.We are looking for a Manager (f/m/d) Technical Documentation for the service documentation of the dialysis machines within B. Braun Avitum AG, Center of Excellence Active Medical Devices (AMD) at our headquarters in Melsungen.
Duties and responsibilities
- Creation and management of product documentation (instructions for use) in English lan-guage within the editorial system.
- Cooperation with other departments to define the required input for the documentation.
- Organization and coordination of national versions, translation management, cooperation with translation agencies and national responsibles.
- Terminology management for quality improvement.
- Ensuring regulatory and normative compliance of the documentation in cooperation with the Regulatory Affairs, R&D and Marketing department.
- Active support in continuous process improvement.
- Degree in (international) technical communication or as technical writer, alternatively studies in engineering with additional education in technical writing
- Technical understanding and knowledge for collaboration with the Global Technical Service, R&D department and others
- Knowledge of quality management system acc. DIN EN ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820, medical device regulation (MDR) preferable
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Experience with xml based editorial system, authoring tool for terminology management and / or Adobe products (FrameMaker, Illustration, Acrobat, etc.) preferable
- Your personal working style is characterized by structure and motivation
- You are flexible and independent, while still being a team player
- You ask for feedback to learn actively and develop yourself personally
- You convince through performance and achieve outstanding results
- You show empathy and interest in the motives of others and take their opinions and needs seriously
What we offerBecome part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners. Work with us to improve people's lives in the long term. We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: DE TF0723-83425
Personal- und Sozialwesen
Dieses Stellenangebot wurde